20141228

THREE HOLIDAYS OUTFITS {VIDEO}



Three holidays looks for different occasions.

I won't have access to my laptop for the next couple of days, so just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year in advance!!! Let us reflect on 2014, and see how we've grown and changed. Did you accomplish your resolutions? What are your resolutions for 2015?

One of my main goals for next year is to focus much more on my Youtube channel. I have so many video ideas in my head, can't wait to make them real. Thank you all so much for the support and sweet comments.

xo, Dahye

3 comments

Room91 said...

Love your blog. Love your looks. <3

www.r-91.blogspot.com

queenhorsfall said...

love all outfits!

http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

MILEX said...

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger