20140307

Spring Outfit + Lookbook Video with Garage!



Boyfriend Jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch
Caged bralette and plaid shirt from Garage
Top and plaid shirt, Garage____Jeans, Abercrombie & Fitch____Shoes, Zara____Bag, Balenciaga____Watch, Marc by Marc Jacobs



During my spring break, I spent the week at my parent's house in Atlanta. Having a break from the snow and freezing temps. of Montreal is a vacation in of itself. I took advantage of this time to create a look book video of some spring outfit ideas! Garage sent me some items, and I got to shop for some pieces of my own to style. Hope you guys like the looks. 


xo, Dahye

6 comments

fashion-meets-art said...

wonderful look! i also love your jewellery!
kisses
Maren Anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Unknown said...

Great jeans :)
Muilo Burbulai

natalia wijaya said...

nice smile :D

nataliegasm.blogspot.com

Katrine Liontt said...

Such nice outfit, you look so good.
And cute dog ;-)

Stop by:
http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

Vivian Le said...

Cute outfit! Love the plaid :)

LITTLE MY STYLE said...

love this look ! great blog, follow ♥♥♥

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger